Saturday, February 13, 2010

Insanity, take one.

First post (sort of)! I finally have a functioning blog up. ^_^ Excellent.

Anyway, there are some credits to give here: Matthew Peterson. Kudos to you for your invaluable help with the HTML used to make this blog look awesome. I'm sure I'll be asking you a ton of questions that would have been solved by just taking Web Design or taking a few hours on my part to learn basic structure for a website.

Now...my brain just blanked. Crap.

So, uh...to any readers out there, come back every so often, and comment so I know that a blog is worthwhile. ^_^ I'll definitely appreciate any feedback you all have to offer. Thanks in advance!

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2010 at 1:27 PM , Blogger DaneAgathon said...

look at this one, (if you haven't already) http://funstickz.blogspot.com/2010/02/need-those.html

 

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home