Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brazilian MTC -1

The best time for snail mail is supposed to be a week, but honestly I dunno that snail mail's viable here in the MTC. I can't receive packages. :( You ought to just send stuff to the mission home if you want to get a care package to me. Mission Office address:

Elder Erich Gubler Brazil Maceio Mission Av. Dom Antionio Brandao, 333 Sala 402 Ed. Work Center, Farol 57021-190 Maceio - AL Brazil

The mission phone is 55 82-3336-5558 which is for the courier if you send a package thru a private courier. U.S. mail is the easiest, I think.


Also, leaving a week early to go out into the field (roughly 2 weeks) -

Yeah, I just went to the São Paulo temple today. It was very different from Provo, but I liked it a lot - I'm considering making a goal of 20 temples before I die or something. I want to be a conneiseur (sp, probably failed that one).

Ah, the temple was SO relaxing. Sometimes the food's a little weird, but I can eat pretty much all of it. The people of Maceió supposedly don't have much traditional food besides rice and beans, though...I wonder how they'll be getting creative with their meals. Perhaps the Spirit will guide them. XD

Love you!

Erich


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home