Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Last Post from Home!

Welp. I'm Elder Gubler now. It's in my journal (well, the first of the three). I'm heading off to the MTC in an hour and a half. And I feel strangely calm.

I got ordained in the same building as my father did. That's another weird thing to think about.

I wonder how the food'll taste over at the MTC.

I'm also supposedly meeting my cousin, who teaches French at the MTC.

I know several of the people who teach Portuguese at the MTC. It'll be cool to see them again.

Here goes nothing!

5 Comments:

At December 28, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Andrea B said...

I heard the food is pretty good. My ex brother in law used to cook there.

 
At December 28, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Andrea B said...

I heard the food is pretty good. My ex brother in law used to cook there.

 
At December 28, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Andrea B said...

I heard the food is pretty good. My ex brother in law used to cook there.

 
At December 28, 2011 at 1:02 PM , Anonymous Mom said...

XXOO O
When's P-day?

 
At December 28, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

we will miss you!!

 

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home