Monday, March 12, 2012

In the Field
- Vol. 3 of 96(ish)

Well, crap.
Due to some awkward planning, I barely have time to let y'all know I'm alive -
but I'm so freaking writing down everything that happened! I can't wait to tell
people about my firsts that I've gotten here!

To give you
guys at least one anecdote, I performed my first baptismal ordinance, though
the investigator was not from our area. It was a little kid, who was deathly
afraid of actually being immersed in the water...his mom totally thought I was
drowning the poor guy because I had to force him under!

It's so
weird. This is the third week already?! D: Time's a-flyin'!

In the spirit
of all my updates, I'm going to grovel for mail s'more - let me know how life
is! At the risk of repeating myself...you can always visit http://erichgubler.blogspot.com
to see previous posts (because I know I've missed a bunch of you already with
the updates before :/)

Thanks for
the love that y'all give! You may forget that you did it, but I never will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home