Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WHERE IS MAH NUTLOOOOOG?

So, Keith Brown reminded me today of a rather epic conversation we had a while back - back when I was a Junior. As a Senior now, I can't help but appreciate the sheer impromptu of this entire thing and the stubbornness of both of our parts to keep this going. It'll be a scene in a movie one day - one a new Monty Python equivalent has been organized.

Erich: Mr. Brown! Fetch me my documents. I have some analysis to perform. And while you're at it turn this blasted heat down! I'm sweating, for pete's sake. These suit coats are SO hot, you know.

Keith: Right away sir. But... the plural of analysis is analySES, sir.

Erich: But Mr. Brown. You fail to remember that I make the rules here. Now quickly!

Keith: Ah yes, master. My apologies.

Erich: And turn down that heat before I get a bleeding headstroke!

Keith: Yes sir.

Erich: And don't forget some cheese and crackers.

Keith: Yes sir. Right away, sir.

Erich: And a nutlog.

Keith: Pardon me sir, but... what is a nutlog?

Erich: A nutlog?

Keith: Yes, sir. A nutlog.

Erich: Don't ask such stupid questions.

Keith: Of course, sir.

Erich: It's for those yuppies down in the basement. Now, when you come back, I expect you to be wearing those slippers that your wife gave you last month. They are, after all, quite fuzzy.

Keith: Certainly, sir.

Erich: And you know how I enjoy FUZZY.

Keith: Without a doubt, sir.

Erich: Now scat. I have ruminations to do.

Keith: But sir, your afternoon tea, sir.

Erich: Oh, blast it all! Must you bring up such nonsense?

Keith: But the guests have already arrived, sir. They are waiting in the parlor.

Erich: Oh, crud. Show them in.

Keith: As you wish, sir.

Erich: And you know what to do if my mother in law is here.

Keith: My pleasure, sir.

Erich: Excellent.

/**
SOME TIME LATER...
*/

Erich: WHERE IS MY NUTLOG, BROWN?

Keith: Right here, sir. You've been staring at it for quite some time.

Erich: Hmphf. You would do better to be more timely next time in that reminder.

Keith: Certainly, sir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I remember thinking the entire time "Now, what would I do if I really were some stuffy, wealthy landlord with a dated fashion such as a parlor in his house? And what if Keith doesn't quite come up to scratch in his usual wit?" But, as it turns out, he had no such problem.


Any votes for an Act 2? Better yet, let's see if you guys can come up with the name that we agreed on for the "master" character. Remember: stuffy, yet a persuasive pushover. Post your ideas on the comments! The winner will receive a rather unique gift. And Keith, no posting, you cheater.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger DaneAgathon said...

Hmmm. I wonder if it will E-mail you if I post here. Oh the peculiarities of our universe.

 
At September 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Errr....yes. Yes it does. XD

 

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home