Monday, March 11, 2013

Covey Time Matrix


Yes! I'm here! I'm alive!...and I'm writing for more than two weeks consistently while I'm in the office! Woohoo! Perhaps it's because of the peanut butter and fudge (though I might not have received some MMs that were sent), or perhaps because my companion and I are fetching serious about baptizing AND handling all the office chores, I dunno...but life is fantastic. I'm sitting here hoping to wrap this email up soon so we can go contact a bunch of REFERÊNCIAS.

 

And we have an evil plan for more. Just let me be GH que só a boba for a little bit. It's my blog, right? I can do that, if I remember right.

 

This last week was quite interesting because we're focusing on being positive, and finding stuff that gets us excited about the work. Something we noticed is that in virtually all cases, being on the computer for more than a few hours kills all motivation to do more exercise than using the bathroom and grabbing a cup of water. But that's where an intelligence greater than system is needed...and if we manage to do as much work on the street like we did last week, I'm certain we're gonna have a baptizing streak soon. Since our time is more limited, we're forced to use our brains to get stuff done...and it's working way better than in my last areas. That'd be a neat irony, isn't it? God sending me to the office so I could learn how to be a better missionary...that's weird how that works sometimes.

 

Pres. and I have been studying a little bit about personal organization (since he's determined that it'd be something of interest for me), and we're happened upon the Covey Time Management Matrix. D'ya remember THIS?

 


 

Pres. and I actually gave a training on it in a Zone Leader Counsel. I didn't KNOW he'd actually show it to them, but I ended up participating in the a time management part of the training that he included in an impromptu way.

 

Anyway. That's really about it for this week - nothing terribly exciting, though this week was WAY the fetch less stressful than the last. The future is bright, as always, and I'm always updating the photos that I take here on the mish (don't forget to look here every once in a while!). Don't forget to WRIIIIIIIIIIITE! You always win some and lose some with the letters, but I happily gobble up everything you guys send my way (pun intended)!

 

Love y'all! 
-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home