Monday, March 25, 2013

The Office

YES

WOOHOO

This last week was fetching AWESOME!

We have more marked baptisms than I'm used to seeing when I worked full time, and right now we're in an office trio! Almost everybody marked for baptism went to Church this last week. There's no telling what's gonna happen this week, but I'm sure that it'll be excellent. Because...now I'm seeing the effect the office has had on my missionary work.

As crazy as that sounds, it's a good thing.

I learned to communicate more like a normal person in my time here in Farol. I'm more capable of communicating freely, to focus on the what rather than the how. I had many lessons where I felt completely free in my communication in a lesson environment. I felt as though I knew what to say, and when to say it. I discovered times during the course of the week that I found myself using everything I'd touched on in studies, and in spiritual discussions with my companions. I also learned about the importance of dedicating time to study, because unlike other weeks this last week we did all studies every day, even when it wasn't necessarily convenient for us. I'm certain now that constant study of the gospel is critical in my ability to teach, and know now that it's of utmost importance that I seek every day spiritual treasure, at the desk and on the street.

Yeah. Missionary work was a blast this last week. I can't wait to get back into the fray. We've got so many leads for new investigators and ward plans that it almost didn't fit on the weekly annotations page in the mish planner. We just go down the list until everything's either been successful or worn out.

Hmm. Alright, let me think here, because right now my head's in everything but writing a blog post.

Speaking of wearing things out, another thing that has lent us strength in the last week:


Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven—

...well, once again I find my head empty. Time's so short now! We're working like crazy just to get people in the water. For now, I only ask that y'all remember to WRITE! I love you people, and you better not go forgetting me just because the only time my existence in publicly acknowledged is through this blog!

Tchau!

-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home