Sunday, January 19, 2014

Well hey! Time capsule!

Well, I'd unexpectedly found this in my drafts. Holy cow! How cool! I couldn't pass up actually posting these good memories from early on my mission.
Training is soooo much fun.

Fernão Velho, and the beautiful Lake Mangaú.

Everyone else in the Colina area!

It's called Santa Amélia.

Off to lunch in Fernão Velho. It takes 40 minutes to walk there.


The planner cover I made for this transfer. It's perfect for the trainer and his trainee.

I got a sweet new Sharpie and some advice in my first big package ever on the mission. :D

GUESS WHAT I GOT. This stuff is super valuable on the Brazil missions, because you can't find it anywhere.

WELCOMEMYSON.JPG - I held the banner when E. Acevedo got to the airport in Maceió here. It was exactly like this.

First. Big package. Everrrrr. I love the box - it's a joke from my mom.

Service project. We're building a house!

The father and his son. Say hello, Elder Acevedo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home