Monday, November 4, 2013

Lagarto!..almost home sweet home!

Lagarto!...almost home sweet home! :D

WHOOHOO!

This week was great. A lot of stuff got changed up in the zone, and everybody that came in is full of fire and curious to get to know probably the most famous zone on the mission. It's tons of fun to get everybody on their way, since every district is a different city. We're learning just how much faster people with some serious gas could get the work done, and we're analyzing better how we can do the work now.

For now, not much has changed. We're determined to get everybody baptizing soon. I'm feeling a very strong desire to finish strong. It's stressful, but fulfilling as I know that I'm doing all I know how. I'm happy to have learned everything I have to give it my all in this one last stretch...and let the Lord make my "all" even greater the whole while. He's prepared me my entire mission for this transfer! I'm gonna do my best to make it the best!

Scripture of the week: 3 Nephi 18:28-32. I added this reference onto my patriarchal blessing.

All the same...I'm just happy it's Monday. ;) I'm gonna be doing a lot of napping on the bus...let's see if it'll happen or not.


Don't forget to write! I love y'all, and appreciate the many correspondences I received this last week! Expect a response in a couple of weeks here!

Love,


-Erich

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2013 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Stina said...

EXCITING! :D

 

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home