Sunday, February 9, 2014

Spiritual Thought Barrage!/Ataque de Pensamento Espiritual!

This last week was a lot of learning and wearing down...just to rest up and start all over again! The process is definitely feeling more grindy, though I'm learning tons of new things every day. It's great to be able to learn so much about my major, and to feel that I'm truly striving to get it all done. It's not easy...I worry about some things, and there's a lot to juggle. But in sharp contrast to how I felt before I went on my mission, I feel like I'm able to handle the load. I still have to choose to handle it every day, every week. It's not easy. But I'm able to do it. And I truly do love having such an active role in the direction and quality of my own life.
Outside of that, there's not much for me to say in regards to news.
My spiritual thoughts today will be short, but I hope that all (especially my missionary friends) will be able to get as much pondering it as I did. Yes, I'm making these something that require some chewing... ;)

Thought 1:
Matthew 20:28
Acts 8:31

Thought 2 (from here)
Choose your love, and love your choice.
-Thomas S. Monson


Thought 3
Phillipians 2:3-8
Similar to thought 1.

I love you all, and hope that you feel the same peace I felt as I reviewed these scriptures. Don't forget to write! I may not be the letter-hungry missionary that I was a little while ago, but I still yearn to hear of how y'all fare and the things you're learning!

-Erich
Essa última semana foi muito aprendizado e desgastar...só pra descansar e fazer tudo de novo! Com certeza me sinto que o processo seja só mais ralar, mas estou aprendendo um monte de coisas novas todo dia! É legal poder aprender tanto sobre meu próprio curso, e me sentir que estou verdadeiramente me esforçando para terminar tudo. Não é fácil...preocupo com algumas coisas, e tem muito a prestidigitar. Mas em contraste nítido a como me sentia antes que saí pra servir missão, me sinto capaz de lidar com a carga. Ainda tenho que escolher a lidar isto a todo dia, a toda semana. Não é fácil. Mas consigo. E realmente amo ter um papel tão ativo na direção e qualidade da minha própria vida.
Fora tudo isto, não tem muito para eu falar das novidades.
Meus pensamentos espirituais hoje serão curtos, mas espero que todos (especialmente meus amigos missionários) terão condições de receber tanto como eu recebi ao ponderá-las. E sim, estou escrevendo algo que vai requerer algum esforço espiritual... ;)

Pensamento 1:
Matheus 20:28
Atos 8:31

Pensamento 2 (daqui, inglês original)
Escolham seu amor, amem sua escolha.
-Thomas S. Monson


Pensamento 3
Filipenses 2:3-8
Similar to thought 1.

Amo todos vocês, e espero que sintam a mesma paz que eu sentia quando eu revisava estas escrituras. Não se esqueçam de me escrever! Talvez eu não seja aquele missionário faminto por carta que era, mas ainda anseio ouvir de como estão e do que estão aprendendo!

-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home