Monday, June 4, 2012

Don't joke about the heat. It's completely normal for me to have a thin layer of sweat over my entire body right now. I'm pretty happy, though - I fixed our warm-shower-head by replacing the resistive elements, and the entire house is super happy. :D That's a cheap thrill too, but hey, simple pleasures are making life awesome right now! Like taking off my shoes. I'm enjoying that way too much every day.

Hmm. I wish you guys luck on the camping trip! It builds character. Try doing it for a month straight - you'll really appreciate warm showers and carpet after that. I've yet to find a single carpet that isn't dead, bug-infested, or just plain not really carpet. There's NO carpet here, and for health reasons. But yeah, enough about that!


-Erich



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home