Monday, April 22, 2013

Life is Good


Opa. The internet here suuuuuuucks, and in spite of my computer experience I'm here standing with no time to write the freaking blog!

Am I gonna have to take time writing letters just to update the blog? D:

Yeah. But life is great. We're gonna baptize this week. And we've got more on the way! I'm making the first plunge after a while holding district meetings again.

Piano...(Mom inserted text from a letter here) Heh, I miss those times when I just sat back and played to my heart's content. Sacrificing everything but the thoughts of how to play the next notes was always really satisfying.

I never felt like that great of a teacher before the mission. The mission helped me a lot with teaching technique and the necessities of somebody learning something new, but there's so many Elders around me that do such a better job that sometimes I wonder if teaching is something that I'm just blessed to be capable of doing during the mission. But we'll see just how much of the mission blessings I retain, I suppose.
From the looks of things, I'm gonna be getting to know the areas that are in my district pretty well so I can help people out...so yeah. I get to run around in two thirds of the city of Arapiraca now! It'll be fun.

BlarghifonlyIcouldsendphotos! Gotta run AGAIN. But I love y'all, and appreciate the letters and emails I get from everyone. Don't forget to write!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home