Thursday, September 6, 2012

Erich's news


Some more 1sts for Erich in Brazil.

Erich says the following:

I have a list of more mission firsts! Pay attention, because you're not seeing these again (because then they wouldn't be firsts, right?):

- Taught a woman with a crooked neck. Her head was literally at a 30-degree angle in its natural position. Ugggh. D:

- Got locked in an investigator's house WITH THEIR KIDS as they went to go grab something to eat for everybody real fast. Rawr. Nothing to do but wait...and I don't like waiting to do missionary work. :P

- Met with a less-active member that had a hard time with some words we used, which are generally considered basic. I suggested a dictionary only half-jokingly, and now we're actually going to go buy one for this person. Weird. Never thought I'd actually have to do that.

End list. A random note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! I'm 20 years old as of September 1st, so now I get to decide how I'm going to initiate the 3rd decade of my life. You know what'd make this missionary extremely happy? A BIRTHDAY CARD. That said, I'd like to take the opportunity to panhandle letters! I love email/snail mail, and you can contact me with both using the information on the "How Do I Write Gubler?" page.

Hope you guys are all happy and healthy at home!

I love y'all, and don't you forget it! Até a próxima!

-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home