Monday, June 11, 2012

Gospel study is one of my favorite parts of the day. I've got a real curiousity going on for church history right now, and I've recently been finishing up Jesus the Christ for the first time in my life. I love the book. The problem is it's so HUGE. And I also need to devote time to developing responses to the questions I can answer better in lessons, which is why my current companion is an incredible asset right now. Next transfer I'm probably going to be on my own while I train somebody - Prez. Gonzaga's philosophy is to have the missionaries train early in their time here, and hoooo boy that's gonna be stressful. Perhaps I'll train a Brazilian - that might simplify a few things. But training an American would be awesome too. I'm just nervous about being Senior for the first time for two transfers - I don't feel like I know nearly enough to train somebody properly! But hey, missionary work has one principle only - just work. Work work work, and you'll learn eventually.


E. Erich Gubler (AKA Gublinho)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home