Monday, August 6, 2012

A Atualização Final de Mim


Well, people, I've made my decision. I'm gonna have to give control of the blog over to my Mum, as I originally planned - and let myself have the time to communicate with the family and other more reasonable usages of time that I need. It needed to be done, not just so that the blog will actually get updated, but for my mission. However, don't you forget I'll be trying to contact every single one of you after the mish ends! Feel free to shoot me a message when you get the chance!

-E. Erich Gubler



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home