Monday, July 22, 2013

Too little time. So much to do.


I've got a heck of a meeting to plan tomorrow when I get off this computer. There's always a lot to do. It's kind of interesting how at the start of my mission, I didn't have that perception...but now I see so many things I could do that I could literally go days without sleep and still be focused on the work I've got. I try to imagine the multitude of things the Savior must have done, unique to His ministry alone, being the Son of God. I hope that I shall be able to do things comparable to those that I saw when I was starting and in the middle of my mission...E. Torgan, an authority that visited us, said that our most important work was still in front of us, because in Christ's work the most important things came last.
Sometimes I'm tempted to think about things outside of the mission. But every time it happens, I remember how little time I have left to do the many things I see I could be doing. Is real life like this? I think it will be. I think, dream, study, eat so that my ability to teach is better. Sometimes I wonder if it truly is getting better - other times I know that everything I've done until this point is part of the little universe that God has designed for me. It's...repetitive, but wonderful. My body is tiring, as is my mind. But I'm determined to keep going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home