Monday, July 29, 2013

Whoohoo! Last week before the transfer, and a baptism in the oven...ain't no way I'm getting transferred without a parting shot! E. Ferreira and I are learning a lot together, and I'm happy to be alive and...well, happy!
I learned a bit more about the P-Day being useful - did you know that the Church teaches about effective ways to rest and relax? I'm getting my vision opened with regards to how complete the gospel is. For anyone who's interesting, look specifically at Ch. 27 of Gospel Principles - it's an interesting read for you adults that are reading my blog.
Work in the area is happy. I had a few members give me some personal thanks for doing things I had no idea I'd done for them these last few weeks - and we're receiving references like crazy. We've got baptisms lined up for the next few weeks...and now we just gotta work our rears off getting them into the water! There's just one thing...I might not be here in Gurguri next week. Behold, the transfer comes!
Yeah. I don't want to leave. I've gotten to know my last 5 areas better than my own home ward. And every time I get transferred I have have the wrenching sensation of moving out of my own home. But...I guess there's no point in speculating until the transfer's happened. I'm more worried about the Sister in my district from my MTC group that's going home...the final indicator that I'm ancient on the mission. It'll be really, really strange to get letters from somebody from my group...weird. Weird weird weird. But alrighty.
Anyway. Not much more to say for now. I have received more loves this week! Hence, I shall only congratulate those who have been loyal to my inbox, and those who silently read this blog - thanks for all your support! This has been quite the adventure, and I'm excited to get crunching on the rest. I'm excited - it's very likely I'll be experiencing the best of my entire mission starting now!
Soooo...yeah. Next week, if I follow the pattern, I'll have something more spiritual prepared...but for now, don't forget to write, and just remember that I love y'all!
-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home