Monday, September 30, 2013

Mr. Busy

Welp, there's no time to write the news down...but I DO have something worth saying. 
I love y'all! And because that's so, God's helping me to develop further. E. Ralph and I baptized three people this last week, and I'll be shooting photos in the mail soon, so you can post it to the blog. By the time you get the photos...we should be getting other people in the water on the 12th, namely the families of our converts and their referrals too!
Yeah. We baptized a couple that's been waiting a good long time for the marriage to come out - Fabiano and Adriana - and a young woman named Laís, whose family has gotten much more interested as religious tension has escalated because of her conversion. We're gonna be doing a lot of running about this week...interviews, zone meeting, General Conference (with a far-off group of the Church piggybacking the satellite here), oh my! It's going to be pretty chaotic. 
And...yeah. Time's up. I'll be doing some writing on the bus, it looks like! I hope the zone'll be getting lots of letters. :D
Don't forget to write!,
-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home