Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Post that Was Supposed to Be Shorter/A Postagem que Era para Ser Menor

Dear friends,

I have been working hard on some projects that have left me without much time to write a new post. I'm currently overhauling some personal web design, and figuring out how to facilitate a new system of multilingual blogging. I've also had a lot of things to do with between school and callings, and some interesting curveballs have been thrown at me. I'm extremely grateful for the many wonderful experiences I've had, especially those that have helped me to greater understand Heavenly Father's expectations for me in this stage of my life.

I think the greatest lesson I've learned this week is that life is imbalanced sometimes, but it should always be for a purpose - in a good way. Not everything I'm doing now will be what or the way I will be doing things later, and this is because of a principle that applies to all of us.

I share with you now D&C 46:7-10. This has been a passage that has helped me to realize some of the things I've said above. Also, it reminds me to appreciate differences that exist between people - because God often needs people to be the way they are now to prepare for the future. Everybody's in a state of slow shift - hopefully they're going upwards. I'm trying hard now! For now, just remember that I love you and that I read everything you send me. I'm grateful to still be in touch with so many who are willing to share their inspirations and experiences. It encourages me to keep going and doing what's right.

Until next week!

-Erich
Caros amigos,

Tenho trabalhado muito com alguns projetos que têm me deixado sem muito tempo para escrever uma nova postagem. Atualmente estou refazendo o design de meu site pessoal, e pensando em como facilitar um novo sistema de fazer blog multilingual. Tem havido muitas coisas entre a faculdade e os chamados, e uns acontecimentos inesperados mas interessantes. Sou extremamente grato pelas muitas experiências maravilhosas que tenho tido, especialmente as que me ajudaram a alcançar maior entendimento das expectativas do Pai Celestial para mim neste estágio da minha vida.

Acho que a maior lição que aprendi na semana passada é que a vida às vezes não tem equilíbrio total, mas isso sempre deve ser para um propósito - de uma maneira boa. Nem tudo que estou fazendo agora será o que ou até mesmo o jeito que vou estar fazendo mais tarde, e isso é por causa de um princípio que se aplica a todos nós.

Compartilho com vocês a passagem de D&C 46:7-10. Esta é uma passagem que me ajudou a perceber algumas das coisas que falei encima. Também, ela me lembra de apreciar as diferenças que existem entre as pessoas - muitas vezes, Deus precisa que elas sejam da maneira que são para preparar para o futuro. Todo o mundo está num estado de transição lenta - tomara que seja para cima. Estou tentando muito agora! Por enquanto, só se lembrem de que amo vocês e que leio tudo que me mandam. Sou grato estar ainda em contato com tantos que estão dispostos a compartilhar as suas inspirações e experiências. Isso me encoraja a perseverar e continuar a fazer o que é certo.

Até a próxima semana!

-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home