Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Little Currant Bush/A Pequena Groselheira

My post will be short and sweet. I've been learning a lot, especially because of a new teaching calling at Church. I love studying to teach, because it helps me to realize just how little excuse I have to focus on anything but what it absolutely important. I was browsing through the Mormon Channel when I came across this video:



I feel recently as if I have been the currant bush. I have many times before, and I've no doubt that I will still feel so at some points in the future. I love to be a part of the restored Church of Jesus Christ, where I can learn the best principles, and how to pursue the best gifts...even when I am not able to see or understand what or why.

Heavenly Father loves you, and loves you enough to do the same for you. He may have to restrain you from accomplishing what you think is important. But remember that He always has your best interests in mind.

-Erich
A minha postagem será curta mas proveitosa. Tenho aprendido bastante, especialmente por causa de um novo chamado de ensino na Igreja. Adoro estudar para ensinar, porque isso me ajuda perceber que não há desculpa para focalizar em nada a não ser o importante. Estava navegando no Canal Mórmon e me deparei com este vídeo:



Recentemente me senti como se eu fosse a groselheira. Senti-me assim muitas vezes antes, e não tenho dúvida de que ainda me sentirei assim em alguns pontos no futuro. Amo fazer parte da Igreja restaurada de Jesus Cristo, onde posso aprender os melhores princípios, e aprender a seguir os melhores dons...mesmo quando não esteja vendo ou entendendo o como ou o porquê.

Pai Celestial ama vocês, e os ama o suficiente para fazer o mesmo para vocês. Talvez Ele tenha que os restringir de atingir o que achem que seja importante. Mas se lembrem de que Ele sempre pensa em seus melhores interesses.

-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home