Monday, September 24, 2012

Brainwashed?


So. ON TO THE STUFF THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THIS WEEK!

 

This week has been relatively uneventful with respect to teaching, though I'm finding myself being brainwashed. I'm actually starting to like talking about random doctrine! Help! I'm participating in Elders' Quorum! Nobody's forcing me to! Blaaargh! I'm sad that a few investigators didn't go to church...though I'm excited for the number that should be coming this week. We're actually teaching an investigator right now that had her mom receive the Book from the Elders in the era of the discussions - I saw the green Plan of Salvation pamphlet that you guys handed out! I just about cried. Yes, I know it sounds almost childish, but suddenly it made the fact that both of my parents went on missions somehow more tangible, something that actually happened instead of a story. I'm hoping to get a picture of me with that pamphlet, and the ones we use today - wish me luck!

 

Blargh. Ran out of stuff to say. But I love you guuuys! Don't ever forget it. And don't forget to WRITE ME PEOPLE! It's always excellent to have some substantial mail to read when I hunker down to take care of everything on Monday. Viu? Até a próxima semana!

 

Love,

 

Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home