Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Simple Post/Uma Postagem Simples

My friends, my Sunday was rather different, and the time I have to write this post is not as much as I usually have. I spent many hours speaking with people I love, and writing letters to 'em too. I hope that y'all are doing well! Don't forget to write, as always. I usually save that for last...but I guess I might actually be serious about keeping things short this time. ;)

I have two links to share (which are missionary safe, of course):


and Mosiah 2:24

There's a lot of things I could say, but I'll just express my gratitude to Heavenly Father for the wonderful people that He has placed in my life. Almost all of the blessings that King Benjamin speaks of are people that I have in my life. I have received so much help to be a successful and happy individual here, I can barely manage to think how my life would be if I was somebody else. It's the same with you. When you work hard, you will find people that teach YOU the precious lessons. You leave something important with them, but you are also the ones who receive something. I admire you missionaries a lot, and I hope that you know of the privileges and blessings that you enjoy now. Don't live beneath them! Don't stop doing everything that is right, and enjoying the immense celestial recompense that Heavenly Father is anxious to pace upon you! He loves you, wherefore He gave you the privilege to be sacred vessels of the restored gospel.

-Erich
Meus amigos, o meu domingo foi um tanto diferente, e o tempo que tenho para escrever esta postagem nem é tanto quanto tenho normalmente. Tenho passado muitas horas falando com pessoas quem eu amo, e também lhes escrevendo carta. Espero que estejam fazendo bem! Não se escqueçam de escrever, como sempre. Normalmente deixo esta frase para o final...mas suponho que talvez eu seja sério em manter as coisas curtinhas esta vez. ;)

Tenho dois links a compartilhar (que são seguros para missionário, é claro):


and Mosias 2:24

Tem muitas coisas que poderia dizer, mas só expressarei a minha gratidão ao Pai Celestial pelas pessoas maravilhosas que Ele me pus na vida. Quase todas as bênçãos de que o Rei Benjamin diz são pessoas que tenho na minha vida. Eu tenho recebido tanta ajuda para ser um indivíduo bem-sucedido e feliz aqui, mal consigo pensar em como a minha vida seria se eu fosse outra pessoa. É o mesmo com vocês. Quando trabalham duro, encontram pessoas que ensinam VOCÊS as lições preciosas. Você deixam algo importante com eles, mas também são vocês quem recebem. Admiro vocês missionários muito, e espero que saibam dos privilégios e bênçãos que vocês usufruem agora. Não vivam abaixo deles! Não deixem de fazer tudo certo, e aproveitar as imensas recompensas celestiais que Pai Celestial anseia deixa sobre vocês! Ele os ama, e por isso Ele lhes deu o privilégio de ser vasos sagrados do evangelho restaurado.

-Erich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loves, yeah?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home